Sunday, September 29, 2013

See How the CPU Works In One Lesson



 Hello Alchemist Club Members,
This is Mr. Ronelus. I am posting this video for those of you who are really interested in learnng how a computer really work. I wish I understood these concepts when I was a kid. I would have been smarter than I am right now. This is your time master the magical world of science and make this world a better place. I know some of you will find this interesting. If computer is your thing, I hope this will be the turning point in your life to realize that you were born to be a computer engineer. If that's the case, drink this knowledge. This is a brave new world. You can learn anything and everything you are passionate about. It would be nice to hear from those of you who find this video fascinating. Post a comment!

Peace and Love
Mr. R

No comments:

Post a Comment