Friday, November 22, 2013

This is gonna make you say "WOW!!!!"

Hi guys. I have just made my first mobile app on Wednesday. So you might be saying Wow-wee!!
But i made a scheduled on the important days you should be here:

 December 20th: I will make the best project i can to run for science club president.
January 2nd: I will bring my iPhone 5c to science club for a brief presentation.
January 31st: I will share on how i'm doing on my app project and i will bring a graph on my data.
February 14: I will share on my project and bring Valentine's Day gifts for the members.
March 17: I will bring 4-leafed clovers for everyone.
April 7: It's going to be my birthday! I want everyone to try their best to get some food.(chips, soda, cake, or cupcakes.)
May 30th: I will bring special decorations for summer.
June 15th: I will send everyone good-bye cards for the members.
June 16th: We will have a good-bye party for the 5th grade science club members that are graduating.
June 16th: I will need every science club members phone #'s to call during our vacation.

This is my impact scheduled. Hope you enjoyed!!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment