Friday, October 31, 2014

Hi my name is diego.I am new to the club the reason i'm here i want to learn how to build games please comment and introduce your self in the comment box.I was the first one to play the new app Dr.ronelus game about saveing turtles i think this game is amazing the intro to the game is so realistic and the way the people look real like i saw Dr.ronelus in the game its amazing the sound affects are perfect i think this game is better for 7 and up because the game conroles are kind of hard to control but for me this game is perfect its informational and fun

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I agree with you.I played the game don't want to spoil it when you play the game you will have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically,Dr.Ronelus was the first one to play but then I played the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ikrami,
      You are right! You were the first one to play the game.

      Delete
  3. I am Jesus and i am working on a solar car

    ReplyDelete