Thursday, December 11, 2014

Creating a game

Hi my name is Uzair and I am creating a game. The name for the game will be called " Pokemon regions of darkness" it will be about all regions and all the things you do in the other games. You have to rescue all legendary and mythical pokemon and you have to battle ash in each region and each elite 4 and champions in each region. You also have to battle each team like team rocket etc. There is new maega evolutions.
Systems: Gameboy, DSi, 3DS, Wii, and Wii u
When my game comes out I hope that most of you guys can get my game. I will give free copys to science club members who wants my game. I hope that my game will be sold and i also hope that the science club members will want my game. Listen guys if my game won't go to the science expo I hope one of the science club members do make but "But We Are One" so remember that guys.

1 comment: