Monday, March 25, 2013

Are you Alchemist Club Members ready for the Math and ELA Test?

Hello Alchemist Club Members,

Once again, this is Mr. Ronelus. As you all should know, the Math and ELA Tests are coming real soon. I hope you kids are ready for these assessments. Check out the picture above. I hope none of you are feeling that way about mathematics. Starting this week, I will use the blog to post one question each day that I would like you kids to work on. It's a must for every science club member to work on these questions and post their result on the blog. I know some of you are challenged by mathematics; however, I want you to know that without mastering mathematics, you will never truly understand the essence of science. You have to make mathematics your best friend. I hope you are ready for the challenge.

Mr. R

4 comments: