Friday, May 3, 2013

I AM GOING TO DO IT


So there is a popular pc game called minecraft right now and t is popular because you can do anything. AAAANNNNNYYYYTTTTHHHHIIINNNGGG. So I have decided to try to make a mod. It will be a Brorderlands 2 mod wich will add characters and weapons in the game but im not sure if I should make Borderlands or COD. I have to check with my parents and stuff but Im sure theyll say yes. You know that whole " the future is nigh and it starts with you" stuff. Anyway  If you wanna help me just email me. And also


 Bully stuff

 I know this has nothing to do with science but me and Alan are in a bully club and we are looking for members. Please email if you wanna be in it. We are going to do something for the health fair so hurry. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maxyne, I am looking forward to see what your are do design in this game platform. Also, you should talk to the science club members on Monday about this Anti-bully idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totaly against bullying! their so mean! your's trully astrid r.o.

    ReplyDelete