Thursday, May 9, 2013

THE TIME HAS COME... 


So I am gonna start the project. I can get everything. Like a board and stuff. Anyway so there are a few things I need to type

1.) Rhino Project


I have to do a paper for Ms. Cruz so I will do it on the black rhino so the game could help me make my paper better.


2.) Personal Project


So I have looked into my personal project and well, it might take a while to finish. Like next year finish. I mean you dont magically make a mod appear out of no where


3.) Mornings


I will try my best to come in the mornings but I have to go to chorus on Tuesday and Wenesday but I can come on Thursday. I will try to take a day off any day I can.


4.) The PotaDOS


 So I still dont have a potato. I know. I have been slacking and i apoligize. I will get everything I need. Set up the printer [ or atleast attempt( Ive been to lazy to do it) to]. I will start writing a paper since I already have all the reasearch in notes. Piles and Piles of notes.

1 comment: