Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My flight project

RadioShack® Twin Turbine RC Plane
Hello my name is Peter.For the past month I've worked on flight.MR.R gave me a flight kit to get a head start.I was really blown away with all the projects and activity's it gave me.It gave me a really awesome DVD-ROM that i played on my computer.It was also cool to do this with some family and friends.It was me,my dad,my dads girlfriend,my grandpa,and my brother.It hit me to do more on this.MR.R then told me to go to the radio shack website to find a helicopter or air plane.I then saw a awesome air plain.It is going to be my grand master project.The picture is up there.This bad boy is twin turbine radio controlled air plane. Its only out in radio shack.If you are reading this you may want to watch this in action.Here is a video link to a video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2bOP4brqd3c.If unable to click it copy and paste it.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Peter nice work.I think that is a awesome project. I hope you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude thats an awsome projet.Nice picuter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter one day can you show me how to fly that plane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project Peter hope you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome peter it sounds like a very interesting project who knows mabey one day you can show it to me and also how to work it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take me on a ride with that thing when you finish it one day.But only me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA u guys are very nice and hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its serious.I have a thing where you can learn about flight.Its Wikipedia.In search put flight.Hope it helped:)

    ReplyDelete