Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The point is we are tiny!!!??

                                                                                                                                                                                           






see how small our sun is , a millon earth can fit in that thing .
WE are small my friends,as you see on the picture,for second I thought I was big.but I'm not at all.
here  vy canis majoris the biggest star we found,by it is our sun.(p.s I'm not here to make feel small)
I'm here to tell you that you are TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sayed,

    This is Mr. Ronelus. I just want to let you know that I am extremely proud of you today. You have done a phenomenal job posting this interesting fact. You are finally measuring up to what it mean to be a first class scientist. I hope from this point on this is the kind of work you showcase in this blog.

    Peace in the East,

    Mr. Ronelus

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sayed it si arianny i just want to say that you project looks interesting
    hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are tiny but compare us to Pluto. We may be the smallest forms of life on a planet though. There are atoms though. But we get ur point. We r indeed rlly tiny!!

    ReplyDelete