Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Black Edison

Hello science club members.My name is Mark Amevor and my inventor is Granville Woods. He invented a lot of things. Some of them are the Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph,which allowed communications between train stations, a steam boiler furnace,and a automatic air brake for trains. He was also a independent person. When Thomas Edison offered him a position in the engineering department, Woods refused. Woods also created a improved induction telegraph system. Below is its blueprint.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Mark! This is awesome! I love the way you phrase these great facts. I think you should conduct more research of this amazing inventor. This is the kind of work we are going to in the science club this year. I hope from this point on you will research other great African American inventors. I think you are on your way to become a great inventor yourself.

    Peace in the East,
    Mr. R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr.R. I'm working a lot on this person

      Delete