Friday, April 19, 2013

hey guys.I didn't have a chance to introduce myself.Anyways my name is Vanessa and i am in ms.Jones class. I have a cousin named Melissa and she was once a science club member.Melissa loves science as well as i do. When i heard that i was in the science club i was as proud as i could ever be!At first i was like a planet in the solar system rotating because i was crazy when i finally heard that i was going to finally be in the science club.That was my dream from my whole entire life!!!!                                                                                                                                                        


                             
I LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!                 I LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!        I LOVE SCIENCE!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hello Vanessa,
    I am proud of all your accomplishments and hard work. You are a true scientist in training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the project you and Nat did it was terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vanessa! you didi an awsome blog! hope you like the science club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ment "did"! your's trully astrid r.o.

    ReplyDelete