Thursday, April 18, 2013

 Planting Pinto Beans with a different measure of water                            

               
             Good day science club members!Today is the day that i am going to show you guys how beans grow and react to water with different measures. Well I'm going to give the the pots names like pot#1 which means level 10 of water, pot#2 level 20 of water, pot#3 level 30 of water and pot#4 level 40 of water. Each pot will have the same type of seeds which is Pinto beans. I will include you guys with directions and photographs during the project. On the other hand, try to be on everyday to know when I'm going to be posting up projects. Also, my science partner Natalie won't be working with me due to the fact that we are doing different variables so what I'm trying to say is that I'm doing the project about the different measure of water and she is doing the different types of  soil.

                                       
                                       looks like the computer wanted to be in the camera too!:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vanessa,
    You did a phenomenal job on this post. I am looking forward to help you design this experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo.... EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is tot's cool with a "K"!thats so cool! your's trully astid r.o.

    ReplyDelete