Thursday, April 18, 2013

Planting Pinto Beans with different Soil :)


New Project Today :)
 
Good Day Science Club Members! Today, I am going to show you guys how seeds/plants grow or react to gravel, sand, potting soil, and all of them mixed together. Well, actually I'm going to give the pots name like Set #1 which is gravel, Set #2 sand, Set #3 potting soil, and Set #4 gravel, sand, and soil. Each Set includes 4 pots, also all of the sets ( Set #1,2, 3, and 4) will have the same type of seed which is Pinto Beans. I will provide you guys with instructions, photos, videos, the list of the materials you need, and the main point of me doing this project :).  However, don't get TOO happy because I'm not posting ALL of this today I'm posting this tomorrow and during the weekend but please be on everyday to know when I'm going to be posting up projects :). Also, the video for the plant project i did the video is down so it will be up as soon as I can! Also, my science buddy Vanessa won't be working with me because we are doing different variables so I am saying that I'm doing different types of soil and she is doing different types of light.


The Sun came to early to make the Pinto Beans Grow :/        


















         





4 comments: