Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Science Club member on the Blog!!


 Hey Science club members!
  My name is Nathalie Alvarez i am in Ms.Jones' class (4th grade). My sister Leslie used to be a science member also she was crazy about science. So, i am here now a new science club member as it says in the title :).
  I will be posting up all the science experiments i have been doing a lot of experiments from the science text book and i will post up interesting experiments i have been doing and i hope you enjoy them!


        
Whats Up Science Club!

4 comments:

  1. LOL she's nit a gangster Sayed. That's really funny. We will show her our Alchemist sign tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Sayed um i will never be a gangster :). I am a science club member but Mr.R and the science club has showed me the alchemist sign :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nat! Congagulations!!!!Welcome to the alchemisty club!Our club members are glad to help scince your new!I could give you a tour,if you can Friday. I know that your a girl on the outside but a true scientist deep down! you's trully Astrid R.O.

    ReplyDelete